- Visiting the HERA website (hereinafter: the Service) is possible without the need to disclose any personal data. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. Only the information voluntarily provided by you will be used for the purposes for which it was disclosed. Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your explicit consent and will be kept confidential.
- The Service ensures the protection of your privacy through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures that guarantee the protection of processed data from unauthorized use or disclosure to third parties.
- The Service collects, retains, and uses personal data only within legally established limits. The legal basis for processing personal data is your consent. Providing any personal data is voluntary. You decide to what extent and whether you will provide your personal data. To subscribe to the newsletter, it is necessary to provide personal data such as an email address.
- The administrator of the personal data provided to HERA MODA STUDIO is HERA MODA STUDIO Widlińscy Spółka Jawna, 11 Wileńska Street, 94-022 Łódź.
- By subscribing to HERA's newsletter, you consent to the processing and use of your personal data by HERA for promotional and marketing purposes as well as for sending commercial information. The newsletter is sent only to people who have expressed their desire to receive it and have provided their personal data. The data will be processed based on Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from April 27, 2016. The recipients of your personal data will be HERA MODA STUDIO, employees and collaborators of HERA MODA STUDIO, as well as partners entrusted with activities related to the newsletter. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries/international organizations. The data will be stored as long as the newsletter service is used.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request rectification, deletion, or restriction of their processing, and the right to data portability. You can withdraw your consent to the use of your data at any time. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations.
- Your personal data are used to send commercial information by HERA. You can unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter. If you do not provide the data, it will not be possible to receive the newsletter. One of the ways HERA processes personal data is profiling. It means that based on the information about you, HERA can create profiles of preferences and, based on these, customize its services and the content you receive. We inform you that during profiling, we process your data automatically and with human intervention.
- If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please send a message to the email address: email@example.com or by regular mail to: HERA MODA STUDIO, 11 Wileńska Street, 94-022 Łódź.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for using the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of the www.hera.com.pl Service.
- Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Service's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service's websites; in particular, these files allow the device of the Service User to be recognized and properly display the website tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
a. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g., authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuse in terms of authentication within the Service
c. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how Service Users use the websites
d. "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device by default. Service Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed in the Service User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the end device of the Service User and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings. Not changing these settings in the scope of cookies means that they will be placed in the Service User's end device, thus we will store information in the Service User's end device and access this information.